Singing of MOU between Youth for Green Hydrogen and AIMS Institutes, Global Kulture, Ahimsa FoundationAdmin
AIMS Institutes in collaboration with Ahimsa Foundation, Global Kulture, NYKS Southern states regional office, SDGs Impact Chat, Youth of India Foundation and Youth For Green Hydrogen organized an International seminar on Global Ecosystem for a sustainable Earth: Global UnPlastic Day. This event had been in increasing awareness among that the public, including youth, will be more aware of their role and participation in the global energy transition and Green Hydrogen. The session was successful in Striking a conversation with eminent leaders in academics, policymakers and private companies to build meaningful partnerships with the experts in academia.
AIMS Institutes is a private self-financed institution of higher education based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, affiliated to Bangalore University (A Public University in Bengaluru). It offers programs at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral levels in the areas of Business, Commerce, Hospitality, Information Technology, Liberal Arts, Life Sciences and other areas.
Ahimsa, believes in the principles of Human Rights and the Rights of Earth. AHIMSA is committed to furthering the cause of Human Rights and Earth Rights. We believe that upholding the Rights of Earth and Human Rights are essential conditions for peace, progress and prosperity in the world.
Global Kulture, is a collective and a youth organization for artist facilitation run by social entrepreneurs who are established musicians and artists. Arun went on to organize and participate in multiple arts exchange programs between Europe and Southeast Asia. Arun is the founder of several socially engaged music projects, including Global Kulture, founded in 2019. The organisation plays the role of a facilitator to social entrepreneurs, musicians, peacemakers, artists, or anyone who wants to make a difference today.
AIMS Institutes, Global Kulture, NYKS Southern states Regional office, Ahimsa Foundation and Youth for Green Hydrogen came together to sign an MOU calling for supporting youth leadership in the Green Hydrogen movement.
The following points were agreed upon and mentioned as follows in the MOU:
- Investing in youth university leaders for creating awareness in student-led Green Hydrogen Clubs for Green Hydrogen and creation.
- Promote student participation for the creation of a Global Green Hydrogen Day.
- Encourage student engagement in GH2 policies and implementations at local, national and global levels.
- Partake in the Global Y4GH2 Task Force preparing for national, regional and global Youth for Green Hydrogen Global Assemblies.
- Participate in online and offline capacity-building initiatives.
- Promote youth entrepreneurship & entrepreneurial initiatives to support GH2 incubators for young women and men entrepreneurs.
- Support student innovation to localize the production and use of GH2. Support youth to create low-cost innovation in advancing the production and use of GH2.
- Strengthen young women/girls student’s leadership in Green Hydrogen at local to global levels
- Support and include marginalized and indigenous youth in Green Hydrogen initiatives
- Support youth voluntary work at the global Youth For Green Hydrogen Secretariat