Signing of MOU between Youth for Green Hydrogen and Rabindranath Tagore UniversityAdmin
Youth for Green Hydrogen organized an Intergenerational dialogue on Skilling Youth For Green Hydrogen Dialogue in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh attended by eminent dignitaries like Sh. Vishnu Datt Sharma (Hon. Member of Parliament); Mr. Santosh Chube (Chancellor, AISECT Group of University); Mr. Erik Solheim (Chair, Green Hydrogen Development Plan), Mr. Sailesh Singhal (Co-Founder, Youth For Green Hydrogen);Dr. Brahm Prakash Pethiya (Vice Chancellor, Rabindranath Tagore University); Dr. Nandita Pathak (The Better India); Dr. Arun Joshi (Vice Chancellor, Dr. C.V. Raman University); Dr. Siddharth Chaturvedi (Pro Chancellor, Rabindranath Tagore University); Dr. Sangeetha Jauhari ( Pro Vice Chancellor, Rabindranath Tagore University) AIC-RNTU and other heads of organizations. The session was successful in Striking a conversation with eminent leaders in academics and politics to build meaningful partnerships with the experts in academia.
Rabindranath Tagore University was established by the AISECT Group of Universities as India’s first skill-based university situated in Raisen. The university works to achieve the aim of AISECT Foundation by providing quality education and skill-based training to the students and youth of the surrounding region.
The AISECT foundation was established with the aim to bridge the growing skill and information and communication gap between urban and rural & sub-urban youth. The task is being executed through skill development, education, e-governance, and a services network. AISECT aims to uplift and empower the rural and suburban areas of the nation through inclusive changes like quality education and training.
AISECT has established a PAN-India presence with 5 state-level universities and 23,000 Skill Provider Centres or Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras across 3 Union Territories, 29 states, 30 Regional Offices, and 10 State Offices. The entire network is designed to be all inclusive and established at the grassroot levels to provide sub-urban and rural youth easy and affordable access to vocational training and education in accordance with the International standards.
India’s first skill-based private university, RabindraNath Tagore University strives to impart skill-based quality education and promote research-driven advancement of knowledge for creating successful professionals. Established by the Rabindranath Tagore Group in 2010, it has carved a niche for itself in Madhya Pradesh and Jharkhand. With strong industry linkages, RabindraNath Tagore University’s focus lies in the holistic learning and development of a student in order to ensure the effective application of knowledge for a secure future. The university is recognised by AICTE, NCTE, BCI, M.P. Paramedical Council. It is also a Member of AIU and approved by INC. It has established state-of-the-art laboratories for every stream of education along with latest equipment according to the international norms and standards. This is done to provide practical experience and knowledge of the various theories that are part of the curriculum of different subjects and courses.
Rabindranath Tagore University and Youth for Green Hydrogen came together to sign an MOU calling for supporting youth leadership in the Green Hydrogen movement.
The following points were agreed upon and mentioned as follows in the MOU:
- Investing in youth university leaders for creating awareness in student led Green Hydrogen Clubs for Green Hydrogen and creation.
- Promote student participation for the creation of a Global Green Hydrogen Day.
- Encourage student engagement in GH2 polices and implementations at local, national and global levels.
- Partake in the Global Y4GH2 Task Force preparing for national, regional and global Youth for Green Hydrogen Global Assemblies.
- Participate in the online and offline capacity building initiatives.
- Promote youth entrepreneurship & entrepreneurial initiatives to support GH2 incubators for young women and men entrepreneurs.
- Support student innovation to localize the production and use of GH2. Support youth to create low cost innovation in advancing production and use of GH2.
- Strengthen young women/girls student’s leadership in Green Hydrogen at local to global levels
- Support and include marginalized and indigenous youth in Green Hydrogen initiatives
- Support youth voluntary work at the global Youth For Green Hydrogen Secretariat
Leave a Reply