Signing of MOU between Youth for Green Hydrogen and Inspiria Knowledge Campus on the World Youth Skills DayAdmin
On the occasion of World Youth Skills Day, Youth for Green Hydrogen organized a Global conference titled Skilling Youth for Green Hydrogen (Green Skills, Green Hydrogen, Green Jobs), attended by eminent dignitaries, heads of organizations, and Global Youth in overwhelming numbers, including youth from Global South and African region. The session was successful in Striking a conversation with eminent leaders in the Educational Institutions, Industry and Government around the world and building meaningful partnerships with industry experts and academia.
Inspiria Knowledge Campus is a next-generation management college in Siliguri, West Bengal, affiliated to MAKAUT offering industry-oriented courses that promise to make you employable. Inspiria Knowledge Campus combines world-class infrastructure with the latest state-of-the-art training inputs. Our motto is to make education industry-relevant, practical and job-oriented. The campus is building resilient leaders through an experiential learning environment to make our communities and planet a better place through practices of the Sustainable Development Goals. The campus has a state of the art fitness center, startup innovation center, modern reading garden, advanced labs and smart classrooms.
Inspiria Knowledge Campus and Youth for Green Hydrogen came together to sign an MOU calling for supporting youth leadership in the Green Hydrogen movement.
The following points were agreed upon and mentioned as follows in the MOU:
- Investing in youth university leaders for creating awareness in student-led Green Hydrogen Clubs for Green Hydrogen and creation.
- Provide the infrastructure to innovate on Youth For Green Hydrogen
- Promote student participation in the creation of a Global Green Hydrogen Day.
- Encourage student engagement in GH2 policies and implementations at local, national and global levels.
- Partake in the Global Y4GH2 Task Force preparing for national, regional and global Youth for Green Hydrogen Global Assemblies.
- Participate in online and offline capacity-building initiatives.
- Promote youth entrepreneurship & entrepreneurial initiatives to support GH2 incubators for young women and men entrepreneurs.
- Support student innovation to localize the production and use of GH2. Support youth to create low-cost innovation in advancing the production and use of GH2.
- Strengthen young women/girls student’s leadership in Green Hydrogen at local to global levels
- Support and include marginalized and indigenous youth in Green Hydrogen initiatives
- Support youth voluntary work at the global Youth For Green Hydrogen Secretariat
Leave a Reply